The Dervish Guide to Flying Free
Book nearly-free airline travel ( you pay some taxes and some fees), without creating a new hobby for yourself. I’ve spent years traveling the world, usually in first class, using frequent flier miles. My friends have been asking for years, and I’ve finally written a guide to book a free trip yourself.
What you get
A twenty page pdf guide detailing a complete process for accumulating a bank of frequent flier miles and then researching and booking a trip.
This guide will give you the knowledge and tools you need to book a trip, without having to spend a hundred hours making this your new occupation.
Included Table of Contents:
- Getting Started — first things you need to do
- Alliances + Partnerships — how to use alliances and partnerships to your advantage for better redemptions
- Earning Miles — tips and tricks for accruing miles, and the best places to do it.
- The Plan — soup-to-nuts, get the miles, book a flight.
- How to Book a F$%$#ing Ticket — step by step break down of how to find the availability and flight you need; including real examples and tips and tricks for hacking the system.
- Airlines at a Glance — handy little chart of the major airlines you will be “working”
- Bonus: Complicated Asia Route — I go through how I figure out a fancy first class flight to Bali.
You will also receive any updates I make for the next 6 months.
(Once payment is complete, you will be redirected to download the guide)